Infrared viewing counterfeit detector DORS 1000 is designed for visual authenticity control of world currencies and other security printing documents for the presence, arrangement and quality of security IR-marks.DORS 1000 is equipped with the built-in video-camera with optical IR-filter and black-and-white CRT-monitor 4вЂќ (10,2 cm). Detector is notable for the ease of use, high serviceability and perfect price/quality ratio for this detector type
- New ergonomic design.
- Reasonable price for the wide consumer audiences.
- Use of new generation of circuitry engineering and high-contrast monitor guarantees high reliability and long device service life.
User places banknotes or documents into the viewing area in front of the detector and the built-in video camera transmits the banknote image to the monitor. Viewing the IR-image of the verified object, user draws a conclusion on its authenticity, basing on the knowledge of IR-marks map.
Due to the built-in IR-lighting secure detection is guaranteed at any indoor lighting.
Wide viewing area provides detection of single banknotes and documents along with the fanned out banknotes and documents.
Connecting additional devices
Functional capabilities of DORS 1000 can be expanded due to the connecting of the following additional devices:
- DORS 10 вЂ“ optical magnifier with built-in white lighting, magnification 10;
- DORS 15 вЂ“ vizualizer of magnetic and infrared marks.
Types of control
- Infrared control.
- Reflected oblique white light control with 10x magnification (with DORS 10).
- Magnetic control (with DORS 15).
- 2 jacks for connecting DORS 10 and DORS 15.
|Monitor||black-and-white CRT-monitor 4вЂќ (10,2 cm)|
|Power supply||110-220 V, from automobile adaptor 12-24 V|
|Power consumption||not exceeding 14 W|
|Dimensions||width 146 mm
depth 93 mm
height 252 mm
|Net weight||1 kg|