Expert-class infrared viewing counterfeit detector DORS 1100 is designed for visual detection of authenticity of bank notes, securities, passports, travelerвЂ™s cheques, duty stamps and other security printing documents possessing infrared and other security features.
Infrared detector DORS 1100 is notable for ergonomic design, compact size, high effectiveness and performance quality.
DORS 1100 is equipped with a built-in infrared video camera with optical IR filter, two-band IR lightning, high contrast colour LCD 5вЂќ (12,7 cm) TFT-monitor and sensor control panel.
- Major function of DORS 1100 detector is control of the IR-marks on the bank note or a document investigated, images made by IR-metameric inks. User places a bank note or a document into the viewing area in front of the detector and the image of the bank note is displayed on the monitor. Viewing the IR-image of verified object on the monitor, user draws a conclusion on its authenticity, basing on the knowledge of the IRвЂ“marks map.
- DORS 1100 counterfeit detector has special вЂњMвЂќ-marks control mode. This security feature is widely used in some of the world currencies (e.g. dollars), securities, passports, certificates and excise duty stamps. This function is realized due to the two-band IR-lighting.
- Due to the built-in IR-lighting, secure detection is guaranteed at any indoor lighting.
- Wide viewing area of DORS 1100 provides quick and safe detection of single bank notes and documents along with the fanned out banknotes (documents).
- The parameters of image brightness and contrast can be adjusted up to userвЂ™s eyesight and displayed on the monitor.
- User can activate the function of the specified interval for the autoвЂ“turning off mode (Sleep Mode 10-180 min).
- Through the video output placed on the back panel, DORS 1100 can transfer the image displayed on the built-in monitor (as video stream in PAL standard) to personal computer, external monitor, etc. This function provides user with the opportunity of detailed investigation of the image, ability to save and edit the image.
- Through the video input on the back panel, DORS 1100 can receive video signal (PAL standard) from an external source (e.g. security camera, etc.) and display the image on its built-in monitor.
Switching between the video signal sources (built-in IR-camera / television magnifier / external video signal) is performed by subsequent pressing of the вЂњINPUTвЂќ button on control panel.
- DORS 1100 can be power supplied from the automobile adaptor for DORS detectors (optional).
Connecting external devices
Functionality of DORS 1100 detector can be significantly extended by connecting optional television magnifiers:
- DORS 1020 television magnifier with built-in UV, IR and White lighting;
- DORS 1010 television magnifier with built-in IR and White lighting;
DORS 1100 counterfeit detector, equipped with television magnifier DORS 1020 or DORS 1010, provides user with the opportunity to make a detailed investigation of bank notes and other security printing documents with magnification 10x and more:
- in ultraviolet light (only with DORS 1020) вЂ“ detection of the fluorescent protective elements, fragment of images and fibers, their form, structure and appropriateness of location;
- in reflected oblique infrared light вЂ“ checking location, border between IR visible and IR invisible images, shape and structure of the IR-marks, images made by the IR-metameric inks;
- in reflected oblique white light вЂ“ verification of printing types, graphical protecting elements (micro texts, micro images, etc.), latent images, security holograms, printing defects and possible erasures.
Possibility to connect DORS 1100 equipped with television magnifier DORS 1020 or DORS 1010 to personal computer or external monitor makes these devices a multifunctional counterfeit research complex. Magnification power of this complex is not limited, and determined only by the size of the monitor used.
Types of control
- Infrared control
- Special вЂњMвЂќ-mark control
- Ultraviolet control with 17x magnification (with DORS 1020)
- Reflected oblique infrared light control with magnification (17x with DORS 1020 or 10x with DORS 1010)
- Reflected oblique white light control with magnification (17x with DORS 1020 or 10x with DORS 1010)
- Video input for connecting DORS 1020 for DORS 1010
- Video input for connecting to external video signal source
- Video output for connecting to personal computer or external monitor
|Monitor||Colour 5вЂќ (12,7 cm) LCD TFT-monitor|
|Upper lightning||Two-band IR (940/850 nm)|
|Power supply||110-220 V,
from automobile adaptor 12-24 V (optional)
|Power consumption||Approx. 20 W|
|Size||Width 150 mm
Depth 110 mm
Height 295 mm
- DORS 1020 television magnifier with built-in UV/IR/White lighting
- DORS 1010 television magnifier with built-in IR/White lighting
- USB video-converter for connecting DORS 1100 to a personal computer
- Automobile adaptor 12-24 V