Viewing UV detector. Two UV lamps 12W totally on the top and one 6W white lamp on the bottom. Connector for connection to DORS 10 and DORS 15. DORS 10 included in this offer.
Ultraviolet viewing counterfeit detector DORS 135 is equipped with powerful upper UV- lighting, providing effective work at any bright room and day lighting, it provides user with the opportunity to define counterfeit bank notes in bundle and to check UV-marks on large size documents.
DORS 135 matt glass bottom with millimeter scale provides:
- Verification of protective elements visible in white transmitted light;
- Verification of bank note size, appropriateness of protective marks location, measurement of the lost parts of bank notes (fitness for use of currency).
DORS 135 counterfeit detector can be equipped with optional devices:
- DORS 10 – optical magnifier with built-in white lighting (magnification 10x) for detailed verification of printing types and methods, graphical protective elements (micro images, micro text), latent images, security holograms, printing defects and possible erasures;
- DORS 15 – vizualizer of magnetic and infrared marks, protective marks, texts and images made by ferromagnetic and IR-metameric inks.
A qualified cashier with this investigation kit can judge about the bank note, duty stamp and other documents possessing protective elements authenticity.
Types of control
- Ultraviolet control
- Transmitted white light control
- Size control
- Reflected oblique white light control with 10x magnification (with DORS 10)
- Magnetic control (with DORS 15)
- Infrared control (with DORS 15)
- Two upper 6W UV-lamps
- One bottom 6W DL-lamp
- Two jacks for connecting of DORS 10 of DORS 15
|Power consumption||Approx. 25W|
|Size||Width 266 mm
Depth 131 mm
Height 150 mm
|Net weight||0,93 kg|