Ultraviolet viewing counterfeit detector DORS 140 is equipped with combined upper lighting source that provides:
- Ultraviolet control of general luminescent background absence, presence of fluorescent areas (marks, security threads and fibers, image fragments);
- Reflected white light control provides secure verification of printing types, images made by optically variable inks, latent images, possible erasures, security holograms and printing defects.
Millimeter scale on the bottom glass provides:
- White transmitted light control of watermarks, micro perforation, protective fibers, matching images and marks on face and reverse side of bank notes;
- Verification of bank note size, appropriateness of protective marks location, measurement of the lost parts of bank notes (fitness for use of currency).
DORS 145 counterfeit detector can be equipped with optional devices:
- DORS 10 – optical magnifier with built-in white lighting (magnification 10x) for detailed verification of printing types and methods, graphical protective elements (micro images, micro text), latent images, security holograms, printing defects and possible erasures;
- DORS 15 вЂ“ vizualizer of magnetic and infrared marks, protective marks, texts and images made by ferromagnetic and IR-metameric inks.
A qualified cashier with this investigation kit can judge about the bank note, duty stamp and other documents possessing protective elements authenticity.
Types of control
- Ultraviolet control
- Reflected white light control
- Transmitted white light control
- Size control
- Reflected oblique white light control with 10x magnification (with DORS 10)
- Magnetic control (with DORS 15)
- Infrared control (with DORS 15)
- One upper 6W UV-lamp
- One upper 6W DL-lamp
- One bottom 6W DL-lamp
- Jacks for connecting DORS 10 and DORS 15
|Power consumption||Approx. 25W|
|Size||Width 266 mm
Depth 131 mm
Height 150 mm
|Net weight||0,93 kg|