Automatic counterfeit detector DORS 200 is designed for authenticity verification of US dollar bank notes of any value since 1988.
- Verification speed – 75 bank notes per minute.
- Two operating modes – main and additional make DORS 200 a universal device even in the limited office space.
In the main mode authentic bank notes come out of the detector through the bank note ejection slot, bank note value is displayed on the monitor. Suspicious bank note returns to the input tray, the detection error code is displayed on the monitor. For users convenience the error code can be supplemented by error alarm.
In the additional mode, very convenient in the limited office space, all bank notes return to the input tray. Detection error code of a suspicious bank note is displayed on the monitor and always followed by an error alarm.
- One of the advantages of DORS 200 detectors is unimpeded access to the transportation mechanism due to the easy-opening cover.
- DORS 200 has an adjustable energy-saving mode (auto-turning off after the preset time period), multilanguage menu, direct and inverse (white letters on the black background) display of data, switching off the information massages signals and keystroke beeps.
- Possibility to connect the detector to a PC for work with special cash counter software (optional), and for detector software update for the new issues of the US Dollar bank notes.
- DORS 200 can be power supplied from the automobile adaptor for DORS detectors (optional).
- DORS 200 is equipped with LCD monitor with backlighting and sensor control panel.
- Detector has magnetic sensor consisting of three magnetic heads, reading the complete magnetic map of the bank note.
- Optical sensors functioning in the IR spectrum band test matching of the optical image of face and reverse sides of bank notes, optical paper density, IR-marks map вЂ“ unique image made by the IR-metameric inks.
- Optico-mechanical size control sensor checks bank note length.
- Distinguishing characteristic of the DORS 200 detectors is the use of spectrum analysis sensor performing printing ink optical properties verification in different wave lengths. This detection technology is unique, it practically excludes mistakes in authenticity detection, and it guarantees secure counterfeit detection even with high class so-called “super-dollars”.
- Detector decision-making mechanism determines the bank note authenticity basing on the integral estimation summary of all sensors.
Value of the last verified authentic bank note, total sum and quantity of all bank notes verified during the current operating session are displayed on the DORS 200 monitor.
At any moment user can press the VALUE button to display the current session total results for the bank notes quantity and total sum for every value. In case the bank note was detected as suspicious, the detection error code is displayed on the monitor.
|Verification speed||75 bank notes per minute|
|Bank note positioning||Lengthwise, face up, black seal forward|
|Sensors/Types of control||Magnetic (3 heads)||Magnetic map control|
|Infrared optical||Matching of the optical image of face and reverse sides of bank notes, optical paper density, IR-marks map|
|Size control||Bank note length check|
|Spectrum analysis||Ink spectrum analysis|
|Display||Graphical LCD with backlighting|
|Displayed parameters||Bank note value, total sum and quantity of all authentic bank notes, total sum and quantity of bank notes by values, error codes|
|Power supply||110-220 V,
from automobile adaptor 12-24 V (optional)
|Power consumption||Approx. 10 W|
|Size||Width 119 mm
Depth 197 mm
Height 80 mm
|Net weight||0,65 kg|