Automatic counterfeit detector DORS 220 is designed for authenticity verification of Euro bank notes of all values and emissions.
DORS 220 possesses such qualities as ergonomic design, compact size, high detection speed and secure detection. It is an easy-to-use and operable device.
- Verification speed – 75 bank notes per minute.
- Two operating modes – main and additional make DORS 220 a universal device even in the limited office space.
In the main mode authentic bank notes come out of the detector through the bank note ejection slot, bank note value is displayed on the monitor. Suspicious bank note returns to the input tray, the detection error code is displayed on the monitor. For users convenience the error code can be supplemented by error alarm.
In the additional mode, very convenient in the limited office space, all bank notes return to the input tray. Detection error code of a suspicious bank note is displayed on the monitor and always followed by an error alarm.
- One of the advantages of DORS 220 detectors is unimpeded access to the transportation mechanism due to the easy-opening cover.
- DORS 220 has an adjustable energy-saving mode (auto-turning off after the preset time period), multilanguage menu, direct and inverse (white letters on the black background) display of data, switching off the information massages signals and keystroke beeps.
- Possibility to connect the detector to a PC for work with special cash counter software (optional), and for detector software update for the new issues of the Euro bank notes.
- DORS 220 can be power supplied from the automobile adaptor for DORS detectors (optional).
- DORS 220 is equipped with LCD monitor with backlighting and sensor control panel.
- Stepped input tray is designed for precise placing of the Euro bank note into the detector transportation mechanism.
- DORS 220 possesses an increased reliability rolling mechanism
- Special high abrasion resistance multi-element magnetic sensor proves secure magnetic map reading and elongates the device lifetime, even while checking large amounts of aged bank notes.
- Infrared optical sensors verify the watermark map, optical bank note image, optical paper density, IR-marks map, made by IR-metameric inks.
- Optico-mechanical size control sensor checks bank note length.
- Detector decision-making mechanism determines the bank note authenticity and its value basing on the integral estimation summary of all sensors.
Value of the last verified authentic bank note, total sum and quantity of all bank notes verified during the current operating session are displayed on the DORS 220 monitor.
At any moment user can press the VALUE button to display the current session total results for the bank notes quantity and total sum for every value. In case the bank note was detected as suspicious, the detection error code is displayed on the monitor.
|Verification speed||75 bank notes per minute|
|Bank note positioning||Lengthwise, face up, black seal forward|
|Sensors/Types of control||Magnetic (3 heads)||Magnetic map control|
|Infrared optical||Matching of the optical image of face and reverse sides of bank notes, optical paper density, IR-marks map|
|Size control||Bank note length check|
|Spectrum analysis||Ink spectrum analysis|
|Display||Graphical LCD with backlighting|
|Displayed parameters||Bank note value, total sum and quantity of all authentic bank notes, total sum and quantity of bank notes by values, error codes|
|Power supply||110-220 V,
from automobile adaptor 12-24 V (optional)
|Power consumption||Not exceeding 10 W|
|Size||Width 133 mm
Depth 205 mm
Height 80 mm
|Net weight||0,65 kg|