Magnetic marks viewing detector; built-in lighting oblique visible band lighting; optical system magnification 10x; self-contained power supply 3V two batteries AG13.
Magnetic marks viewing detector DORS 30 has self-contained power supply and designed for visual authenticity control of presence and location of protective elements made by magnetic inks on world banknotes, securities and security printing documents.
Magnetic inks use is a widespread security feature applied on world’s banknotes and other security printing documents. Magnetic properties of these inks are guaranteed by included ferromagnetic additives.
Magnetic marks are used for printing special marks, serial numbers, lettering and image fragments, e.g. security thread on Euro banknotes has magnetic properties guaranteed by including ferromagnetic.
Magnetic inks visualizing DORS 30 is performed with the help of special sensitive element – magneto-optical crystal.
User places DORS 30 on the verified object, switches the built-in lighting and views through the ocular lens the image fragment under the magneto-optical crystal. The image made by ferromagnetic inks acquires clear cut edges, becomes three-dimensional and relief.
Due to the DORS 30 tenfold optical magnification system, user gets the opportunity to perform detailed mapping investigation of security features made by magnetic inks or having ferromagnetic additives.
- DORS 30 has compact ergonomic design and compact size.
- Device is power supplied from a widely used battery type.
- The working surface of the magnetooptical crystal is covered with special wear-resistant coating.
- Optical system of the lens DORS 30 has tenfold magnification and equipped with quality glass lenses.
- There is an opportunity of fine adjustment of the optical system polarizer for detailed image acquisition of the verified object.
- Construction of replaceable module provides simple changing of magnetooptical crystal and significantly elongates device lifetime.
Types of control
- Magnetic control
- Two batteries AG13
- Special stand for convenient device storage on the working tabl
|Built-in lighting||oblique visible band lighting|
|Power supply||two 3 V AG13 batteries|
|Dimensions||width 67 mm х depth 84 mm х height 52 mm|
|Net weight||110 g|