Banding machine is designed for automatic binding of banknote bundles, securities and documents with one cross binding stripe. Banknote banding is performed with special paper-based heat-sealing tape.
- Banding loop is formed automatically.
- Adjustable back and side stops facilitate precise placing of the banknote bundle.
- Two operating modes provided.
In automatic mode convenient for banding single bundles (100 banknotes) banding starts immediately after placing the bundle.
In manual mode recommended for banding banknote packs (10 bundles), batches of documents, security papers or documents, banding starts after pressing START button.
- For getting optimal quality weld seal user can perform precise setting up of the device without recourse to service engineer. Simple operating parameters adjustment of DORS 500 allows setting up the device in accordance with the sealing tape characteristics.
- Due to the wide packaging table it is possible to perform cross and lengthwise binding of single bundles and 500 sheets volume batches of documents and securities up to A4 size.
- Banding process end can be accompanied by audible beep that can be also switched off by user.
- Modern ergonomic design, high production effectiveness and reliability.
- Simplicity of operation is provided by preset factory settings with optimal work parameters for the banding machine.
- High banding speed allows operator to work in time-saving regime.
- DORS 500 is distinguished by easy tape change and easy maintenance due to its easy вЂ“ opening front cover that allows quick access to the tape-moving track.
- DORS 500 is equipped with dust-proof control panel with LED display.
In the main mode – auto / manual start.
In the user settings mode – the chosen parameter and its value.
- Modern energy-saving heat вЂ“ sealing technology is applied in DORS 500 banding machine.
- DORS 500 is notable for low noise level that makes operatorвЂ™s work more comfortable.
- Device is distinguished by compact dimensions and light weight.
- The body frame of DORS 500 it is made of highвЂ“quality non-deflecting and non-electrostatic plastic.
DORS 500 banding machine is certified according to European safety and electro magnetic compatibility CE standards.
|Minimum bundle strapping time (100 banknotes)||approx. 2 sec|
|Operating modes||auto, manual|
|Tape width||40 mm|
|Maximum loop size||600 mm|
|Display||Red 4-digit LED|
|Adjustable parameters||full loop size,
final loop size,
pack retention time
|Power supply||220 V|
stand by mode
approx. 110 W
|Dimensions||width 417 mm
depth 231 mm
height 184/314* mm (*with loop holders)
|Net weight||7,5 kg|