1. Age limit
You must be at least 18 years of age or older or of legal age within your state to order products from www.detectorsshop.com. By accepting these terms and conditions you are indicating you are of legal age to purchase electronic products. To misrepresent your age is a felony charge. Those found falsifying their age will be prosecuted by the law. Improper use of electronic products is hazardous to your health.
www.detectorsshop.com accepts no liability for the non-availability of any products, however all products from the list are available for most of the time.
3. We currently accept Bank transfer, and Western Union / MoneyGram payments only.
Our customers may perform bank-to-bank (SWIFT) transfer by visitng their bank branch or via online banking if this service is provided by their bank.
Credit Cards (not available now, coming soon)
All products and services, displayed in the Internet-shop www.detectorsshop.com, are accepted for payment via VISA by third party licenced processor. For security purposes, the card numbers are not kept by our company.
Credit card is fastest, easiest and cheapest way of payment, since there is no additional transfer fee. Credit card transactions have maximum order limit of USD 9000 per transaction and minimum of USD 150. Name of the receiver of goods has to be the same as the credit card holder’s.
Due to card fraud issues customer must provide reliable proof of ID in order to ship credit card orders to P.O. Boxes/APO/FPO addresses. We do not allow CC orders to certain”risky” countries and areas.
Secure On-Line Credit Card Transactions using our on-line shopping basket you can browse our site and collect items as you go. Items that are placed in the shopping basket can be reviewed and removed at any time throughout your visit. When you have completed selecting your purchases proceed to the checkout where you will be prompted for your personal details. When the order is processed it will be encrypted and passed directly to the banking system for your security and peace of mind. As a company, we have no access to, nor do we hold any of your credit card details.
Western Union / MoneyGram
Western Union is easy and reliable transfer. Some of the features are:
- U.S. citizens can use any major credit card to make a money transfer on-line by visiting www.westernunion.com or by dialing the phone indicated on the website.
- Money Transfer can be made in any of 80,000 Western Union agencies worldwide.
- Payment details for Western Union will be sent automatically to your email address after placing an order.
All necessary wire information is included with your order confirmation, which is sent to you immediately after placing your order. For detailed information on how to make a Western Union Money Transfer or to find your nearest Western Union agency, please visit www.westernunion.com. To send us your payment notification, according to our payment instructions (once payment is made), follow the link in your order confirmation. ,
4. Delivery time & Shipping info
Courier mail: 2-5 days. Cost of delivery should be pre-negotiated before payment, this is extremely important for credit card orders. first, you send an inquiry to us then we reply with shipping costs and you pay respective amount by adding “Courier Delivery” to your order.
Regular airmail: EU and NY state of US: 2 weeks. Other US states and the rest of the world: 3 weeks. Delivery time may vary depending on the country and city you live in. Cost of delivery is fixed at $25. Even if real cost exceeds, we cover it at our account.
We may arrange special shipping methods to help you avoid paying import duties, you simply get what you ordered without paying extra penny.
5. Ordering process
After order is placed at www.detectorsshop.com, the Customer is automatically notified by e-mail when we approve and ship his/her order. Please note that we hold orders for 24 hours to give the Customer a possibility to change or update his/her address and/or the order items. In such cases, those Customers must immediately send us an e-mail with the changes. The order number must be enclosed when writing about changes in the order.
There is a technical minimum of 150 USD when purchasing at www.detectorsshop.com and a maximum of 9000 USD. For bulk/large quantity orders you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no limits of quantity of how much you can order. However, you should consult with your local customs office regarding the quantity you would like to order, since there may be import regulations on those specific products and quantity.
6. Return policy
Before returning any goods to us for whatever reason, it is important that you contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to inform us of your intention and reasons for doing so. In the case of goods arriving to the customer in a faulty or damaged condition, we will replace your order with no additional charges; however it might take several days until it will be delivered to you.
In case of loss, damage or delay is due to an incorrect delivery address being given to us, a refund will not be offered.
7. Privacy policies & non-disclosure
By accepting these terms and conditions of sale you are also stating that you have read tour policies section and agree to those policies as set forth.
The information provided to us as a result of your online purchase, such as your name, E-mail address, phone numbers and point of delivery or forwarding address are only used for shipping. The personal data of customers (mailing address, e-mail address, etc.) is not rent or sold to others. It is kept till our customer has received the order. www.detectorsshop.com doesnвЂ™t have a database containing the customerвЂ™s credit card details.
8. User Agreement:
1.You understand that the products are made all over the world. The country of origin of any product is clearly indicated on the website.
2. You agree to contact us first should any problems arise with your order without disputing the order with your credit card/bank issuer.
3. By ordering at our www.detectorsshop.com you declare that you read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions on this document.
What personal information do we collect?
The purposes for which we use Personal Information
Our website www.detectorsshop.com uses your personal information to communicate with you, enhance your visit to our website, process orders and effectively provide the products you have requested.
Our website www.detectorsshop.com will not furnish personal information to an outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation, without your prior consent.
Our website www.detectorsshop.com only uses personal information for the purposes that we have disclosed to you. If for any reason your information is required to fulfill a different purpose, we will notify you and ask you for your consent before we proceed.
Are my credit card details safe?
Your payment details and credit card number are processed online, and in real-time. Transactions are sent through a secure server which means that we at www.detectorsshop.com or anyone else are unable to access ANY of your credit card details. Again 128bit encryption is used, which is currently the most secure encryption available. Your information is protected as it is being held or transacted by any bank. So sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that your credit card details are secure while you purchase products from www.detectorsshop.com.
Your obligations are…
When you use www.detectorsshop.com, you give permission for the collection of the information stated above. NB: this excludes your credit card number. The information collected is only used to enable us to ship your purchases with efficiency. This policy is subject to change, but be assured that any changes made will be mentioned on this page.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also use a secure server hosting location, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. While no system is completely foolproof, we take the security of your personal information very seriously, and our security measures are designed to protect that information in a responsible manner.
What Types of Internet-Related Information am I also sharing with you?
1. Cookies “Cookies” are small pieces of information that can be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. When you choose to register with our website and sign in, we send a small bit of code (a cookie) back to your hard drive via your browser where it is stored temporarily until you close your browser. This code is uniquely yours. The cookie enables your browser to access your unique policy information which is necessary to make online purchases secure and to give you 24-hour access to your policy information. If your browser does not permit cookies or if you have chosen to disable your browser’s ability to accept cookies, then is possible that you cannot sign in at our website, and thus can neither make online purchases nor access your policy information via the Web. Also, when you click through to our website from a hyperlink situated on one of our affiliates’ website, a cookie can be automatically sent to your browser identifying the affiliate website which provided the link. This cookie is stored on your browser for 90 days. It contains no personal information about you and it is used only to determine which of our affiliate website brought you directly to us.
2. IP Address We can use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.