- Multifunctional counterfeit detector DORS 1250 M1 is intended for a comprehensive visual authenticity control of banknotes and security documents.
- Due to great usability of DORS 1250 M1, it can be used in bank branches as well as in retail outlets. Teller can activate any control mode by pressing a relevant button of the touch screen.
- DORS 1250 M1 can be used by the experts for authenticity control of securities, passports, and other serially numbered forms.
The detector has a powerful source of UV light (2 tubes by 6W each, or 12W totally). Due to it, the detector makes UV marks clearly and comfortably visible (even in a case of bright external light in the room).
Customer can adjust a brightness and a contrast of the image on the screen, store these values in detector’s memory, and recall them later.
The values are stored in the non-volatile memory of detector.
The product’s advantage is the range of combined control modes such as:
- IR and UV;
- IR and transmitted white light;
- IR and top white light.
Wide backlighted area with measuring scales provides the control of any currency in transmitted white light (watermark, microperforation, etc.).
DORS 1250 M1 is convenient for authenticity verification of documents, securities, and serially numbered forms up to A4 size. Due to a slot at the rear, it’s possible to control throughout the whole document.
DORS 1250 M1 can verify the magnetic marks of different banknotes. To improve the quality of magnetic marks control, for example for verification of worn-out banknote, the cashier should put the banknote on the magnetic bias area for several seconds.
Types of control
- Intelligent anti-stokes control iAS for verification of presence, allocation and type of fragments made by special inks with anti-stokes luminophore giving the luminescence of certain color under IR laser source (950 nm).
- Magnetic control for verification of presence and allocation of special security features, marks and images made by ferromagnetic inks. DORS 1250 M1 has the magnetic bias area.
- Two-band IR control (940 nm and 850 nm) to discover the blinking marks on USD, Russian banknotes issued since 2010 and other currencies.
- Infrared (IR) control of presence, allocation and quality of fragments printed with IR metameric ink.
- Ultraviolet (UV) control of images and fibers.
- Transmitted IR control of watermarks and security threads (on screen).
- Reflected white light control (top source) for verification of printing types, printing defects and possible erasures in security documents.
- Reflected oblique white light control (top source) for verification of optical variable inks and some security holograms.
- Transmitted white light control (bottom source) for verification of watermarks, security threads, microperforation, front-to-back registers.
- Size control of a banknote or dimensions of a missed fragment.
Types of control (by means of external devices)
- Reflected white light control with magnification (10x with DORS 10 or DORS 1010, 15x with DORS 1020) for detailed examination of printing types, quality of microprinting and microperforation, printing defects and possible erasures in security documents.
- IR control with magnification (10x with DORS 1010, 15x with DORS 1020) for detailed examination of printing method and quality of fragments printed with IR metameric ink.
- UV control with magnification (15x with DORS 1020) for detailed examination of printing method and quality of images and fibers visible under UV luminescence.
|DORS 1250 M1|
|Display||Color LCD 5″ (12.7cm)|
|Built-in video camera||1|
wide-range IR (IR LED’s, 800nm to1000nm)
UV bulb 6 W (365nm)
white light (daylight LED)
oblique white light (daylight LED)
|Total power of UV sourses||12W|
white bulb 6W
on the backlighted viewing area
|Connectors for DORS 10 и DORS 15 (2 jacks)||+|
|Connectors for DORS 1010 и DORS 1020||+|
|Types of control:|
|The Intelligent Anti-stokes sensor iAS||+|
|Infrared (IR) control||+|
|Two-band IR control (blinking mode)||+|
|Ultraviolet (UV) control||+|
|Transmitted IR control||+|
|Reflected top white light control||+|
|Reflected oblique top white light control||+|
|Transmitted bottom white light control||+|
|Types of control (by means of external devices):|
| Reflected oblique white light control with magnification:
with DORS 10
with DORS 1010
with DORS 1020
| IR control with magnification:
with DORS 1010
with DORS 1020
| UV control with magnification:
with DORS 1020
|Power supply||100–240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption, up to||40W|
|Manufacture||DORS Industries LTD|