Due to great usability of DORS 1300 M2, it can be used in bank branches as well as in retail outlets. Teller can activate any control mode by pressing a relevant button of the control panel. Meanwhile a high quality of security marks visualization, a lot of control modes and a range of connections make DORS 1300 M2 very useful for the experts in the different fields of verification.
- Multifunctional counterfeit detector DORS 1300 M2 is intended for a comprehensive visual authenticity control of different currencies banknotes and wide range of security documents.
- Due to great usability of DORS 1300 M2, it can be used in bank branches as well as in retail outlets. Teller can activate any control mode by pressing a relevant button of the control panel. Meanwhile a high quality of security marks visualization, a lot of control modes and a range of connections make DORS 1300 M2 very useful for the experts in the different fields of verification.
DORS 1300 M2 is equipped with a wide screen color LCD display 7″ (18cm) with antiglare surface and two planes rotation. The detector can be placed in any point of a table while its monitor can be turned to the customer for his/her comfort.
DORS 1300 M2 has the most powerful ultraviolet source in its class (3 UV bulbs by 6W). It makes UV marks clearly visible even if an ambient light is quite bright.
It’s possible to save the customer’s choice of contrast and brightness of monitor’s picture separately for each built-in camera and for each video input.
There are two IR video cameras mounted above the viewing area of device. The first camera is transmitted on the screen a full IR image of a banknote without magnification (1x) that is useful in case of express verification of different denominations. The second camera gives a zoomed fragment of banknote’s IR image with 20х magnification that lets to examine a printing method and printing quality of the area where IR visible image is shifted to IR invisible image. The detailed control of this area makes impossible to accept a counterfeit with high quality imitation of IR features. To switch from 1x to 20x magnification it’s enough to press a button at the right of a viewing area.
Three UV bulbs at the top and two daylight bulbs at the bottom are connected in parallel. When one bulb is failed, the remained ones are kept on working. It makes possible to postpone the device’s maintenance until a suitable moment.
Wide backlighted area with measuring scales is provided the transmitted white light control of any currency.
The detector DORS 1300 M2 is convenient for authenticity verification of documents, securities, and serially numbered forms up to A4 size. Due to a slot at the rear, it’s possible to control throughout the whole document.
In order to master all functions of DORS 1300 M2 you can go through the User manual, but there is a simpler way: the top of detector has the Quick operation advices that explain how to activate a required control mode and how to use the on-screen menu. You can choose Russian, English or other language of the menu. On the screen you can find a name of current control mode.
The product’s advantage is the range of combined control modes such as:
- IR and UV;
- IR and transmitted white light;
- IR and top white light.
DORS 1300 M2 is equipped with the following connectors for external detectors:
- Two jacks for connection of DORS 10 and DORS 15;
- Video input for connection of DORS 1010 or DORS 1020;
- Video input for connection of external video source (signal type is PAL, jack type is RCA);
- Video output for connection of external monitor (signal type is PAL, jack type is RCA).
Types of control
- Infrared (IR) control with 1x, 20x magnification of presence, allocation and quality of fragments printed with IR metameric ink.
- Two-band IR control (940nm and 850nm) to discover the blinking marks on USD, Russian banknotes issued since 2010, other currencies and excise stamps.
- Ultraviolet (UV) control of images and fibers.
- Transmitted IR control of watermarks and security threads (on screen).
- Reflected white light control (top source) for verification of printing types, printing defects and possible erasures in security documents.
- Reflected oblique white light control (top source) for verification of optical variable inks and some security holograms.
- Reflected white light control with 20x magnification (on the screen) for comprehensive examination of printing types, microprinting and microperforation, printing defects and possible erasures in security documents.
- Transmitted white light control (bottom source) for verification of watermarks, security threads, microperforation, front-to-back registers.
- Size control of a banknote or dimensions of a missed fragment.
- Magnetic control (by means of built-in sensor) of presence and allocation of marks, inscriptions and pictures printed with magnetic ink.
- UV control with magnification 22x with DORS 1020.