DORS 750 is the value counter which is able to recognize the currency, denomination and orientation of banknotes automatically along with their authenticity verification based on visible image, IR image, UV response, optical density and size.
DORS 750 is successfully tested by the Russian Central Bank and the European Central Bank.
- Authenticity verification of professional level: CIS scanner of IR and visible image of high resolution.
- Careful and reliable counting of new and worn out banknotes.
- Multicurrency counter. The basic version includes RUB / EUR / USD, up to 5 currencies optionally.
- Dust-proof and moisture-proof control panel.
- Stop of counting and error code display (chained notes, double notes, stuck, jammed notes, banknotes with a big missing fragment).
- The stacker and some parts of the construction are made of impact-resistant plastic with added carboxylic fiber.
- Currency is recognized automatically by first note of the batch.
- Ability to activate/deactivate the orientation sorting.
- Multilanguage user-friendly on-screen menu.
- High reliability and stability of counter.
- Value counter DORS 750 is designed for banknote counting with recognition of denomination and orientation and with authenticity verification. It is recommended for single-denomination counting in businesses with high cash turnover.
- Recommended for use at cashier’s desk in retail and service companies. DORS 750 allows to count the cash for receipt and for issue quickly. DORS 750 is compatible with CCTV, this is allows to control the cashier’s actions.
- DORS 750 is successfully used in retail back offices for cash receipt from the cashiers and for cash processing and preparation for encashment. The banknote counter allows to check the denomination of banknotes in the batch.
Remote update of the latest software on Internet via PC. When connecting DORS 750 to PC, the System determines automatically if the update on the banknote counter is required. It is also possible to update the software in the Authorized Service Center.
DORS 750 allows counting various currencies without additional actions thanks to the automatic recognition of the currency by the first note of the batch (the currency selection in some counters is carried out through the menu/submenu). This makes the cashier’s work faster and more efficient.
When determining a suspect banknote, DORS 750 stops, gives audio signal and an error message appears on display. The suspect banknote will be the top banknote in the stacker. Remove the suspect banknote from the stacker to continue counting. There is no need to recount the whole batch.
The reliable banknote feed system is used in DORS 750, thus avoiding banknote jams. When placing banknotes into hopper, it is not necessary to align them carefully — thanks to such time-saving the efficiency of the cashier significantly increases.
- MIX mode: counting a mix of banknotes with different denomination and orientation but relating to the same currency.The detection of each banknote in the IR and visible images, alignment of images, control on banknote paper background luminescence at UV light illumination is activated in this mode. DORS 750 determines the total sum of the counted banknotes, the number of banknotes and their sum by each denomination.DORS 750 operating in MIX mode allows to process the cash received from clients quickly with simultaneous authentication verification; the report on counted banknotes allows to verify the available cash amount with the amount stated in the documents.
- DENOMINATION mode: counting of banknotes of the same denomination regardless orientation.Denomination is determined by the first banknote in the batch to be counted. When determining a banknote of different denomination, DORS 750 stops, gives audio signal and an error message appears on display. The banknote of different denomination will be the top banknote in the stacker.The detection of each banknote in the IR and visible images, alignment of images, control on banknote paper background luminescence at UV light illumination is activated in this mode.
There is ability to control the banknotes’ orientation during counting. Orientation is determined by the first banknote in the batch to be counted. This allows the cashier to make sure that the banknotes in the counted batch are of the same orientation.
- COUNT mode: simple counting.COUNT mode is characterized by two features:
- The detection of machine-sensible features is off, nevertheless DORS 750 controls the banknote size.
- Maximum counting speed, 1500 banknotes per minute.
This mode is used for checking the number of banknotes in the formed batch: on the one hand there is no need to check the banknotes’ authenticity; on the other hand it is required to verify the number of banknotes quickly.
- «START» key allows to control beginning of the count procedure. It is useful when counting worn-out banknotes: the cashier has the opportunity to place the banknotes into hopper evenly.
- The ADD mode allows to count any amount of cash, to receive the detailed report (number of banknotes and total amount) for each denomination and for all counted banknotes.
Indication of activated modes: it is not necessary to remember the modes and settings, just look at the control panel.
Types of control
- Full verification of IR and visible image of each counted banknote. This type of detection allows to detect counterfeit banknotes which differ from the original ones in visible or infrared image. It is one of the key security features.
- Several UV sensors working on transmission and on reflection provide the full control of banknote paper background luminescence at UV light illumination. This type of control allows detecting the counterfeit banknotes which differ from the original ones in paper background luminescence at UV light illumination.
- The paper optical density is determined as average value of IR transmission passed through banknote. This is the basic level of control obligatory for every banknote counter. These sensors allow to control the evenness of banknote passing in the path.
- Size control of a banknote is carried out in DORS 750.
- The control of double notes, chained notes, notes with a big missing fragment is carried out at every counting in each counting mode.
- Detection of jammed banknotes inside the device allows avoiding damage of large number of banknotes. Usually jams are caused by foreign objects in the path (paper clips, paper, etc.). In this case the first counted banknote gets jammed, though DORS 750 stops counting in order to avoid damage of other banknotes.
|Value counter DORS 750|
|Counting speed, banknotes per minute||600/1000/1500|
|Types of detection:|
|Optical density control||+|
|Control of banknote’s length and width||+|
|Note integrity control||+|
|Double note control||+|
|Power supply||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Manufacture||DORS Industries LTD|